Wellbeing in Fashion Short Course
We, at the British School of Fashion, recognise that any improvement in personal wellbeing (be it inside or outside of the office) will have a positive impact on workplace performance. As a result, we have created the Wellbeing in Fashion short course designed for fashion professionals.
But what does Wellbeing mean?
We believe it means three things:
- understanding the conditions that affect your happiness and performance
- recognising and dealing with the situations which may disrupt your wellbeing
- realising that our wellbeing is connected to the wellbeing of those around us
Experienced professors and leading industry specialists in fashion and health have been brought together to create a pioneering short course programme that applies the rigour of health research to the context of the fashion world.
The programme has four objectives:
- To introduce you to the “signs of wellbeing” and help you better understand the physiological and psychological features of wellbeing at work
- Help you to assess your own wellbeing conditions and identify the factors which enhance and improve your wellbeing experience at work
- Recognising wellbeing as a collaborative activity, we will help you understand the wellbeing levels of your colleagues and how improvements in their wellbeing have a positive effect on yours
- You will develop new ways of thinking and tactics for creating and advancing your own and your colleagues’ wellbeing in ways that are creative and practical
Who should do this programme?
Any fashion professional who cares about their own and their colleagues’ wellbeing and who understands that improvements in their wellbeing will have a positive effect on their performance. It is also highly relevant for fashion business leaders as it will provide a framework for the development of credible wellbeing promoting strategies within their organisations.
Study the Wellbeing in Fashion short course in the heart of London. It all starts here.
Please note, this course will be open for applications soon.