The British School of Fashion is working in partnership with retailRIGHT and Hammerson to provide an exciting package of support for the next generation of retail talent, including scholarships, seed funding and Pop Up Shop space. The scholarship will provide outstanding funding and networking opportunities for students wishing to study a postgraduate Fashion or Luxury course at the British School of Fashion. The full list of applicable courses is:
- MSc Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design with Business (Glasgow)
- BA (Hons) International Fashion Branding (Glasgow)
- MSc International Fashion Marketing (Glasgow)
How does it work?
retailRIGHT scholarships provide vital support towards course fees for students who wish to study at the British School of Fashion.
If you become a scholar, you will receive a full scholarship and an exciting package of support which includes access to industry experts through mentoring and exclusive events.
Once studying with us, students also have the opportunity to apply for further funding towards starting your own business. If you have an idea for a retail business, this seed funding and pop up shop space from Hammerson, will help make your dream a reality.
How to Apply
You can apply for the scholarship via our scholarships portal. To apply for a retailRIGHT scholarship, you must have submitted an application for a place on one of our fashion programmes.
When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panel are looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- What difference it will make to your studies/career
- What difference you will make to the industry / University – what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are.
Scholarship recipients will be selected based on a combination of academic, motivational and economic factors.
Closing date for applications on Thursday 4th June 2020 at 5.00 p.m.