MSc International Fashion Marketing
Fast-paced, exciting and innovative, the programme provides the essential intellectual, creative and practical skills within fashion marketing.
Designed to challenge and inspire, the MSc International Fashion Marketing will develop your international business knowledge, fashion marketing expertise and personal skills needed for a successful career in the fashion industry.
The programme focuses on the core concepts and principles, coupled with contemporary international issues, integrated fashion communications, global marketing and brand management.
You will gain practical and creative skills in key areas of fashion marketing centring on consumer insights, marketing planning, branding and use of digital technologies.
This programme is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing and EPAS.
- Strategic Decisions in the International Fashion Marketplace
- Consumer Led Fashion Marketing
- Digital Fashion Branding and Delivery
- Fashion Buying, Merchandising and Distribution
- Contemporary Issues for Business and Society
- Personal and Professional Development
- Research Methods
Candidates are required to have a UK Bachelors degree or equivalent, at grade 2.2 or above.