If you’ve studied with Glasgow Caledonian University before you may be entitled to a 20% discount on your tuition fees when studying a postgraduate fashion or luxury programme at the British School of Fashion in London.
Discounts of 20% apply to the privately funded part of the course fee for every year of study for the following student groups:
- Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales
- EU students who have pre-settled status who are classed as Home fee paying students
How to apply
Simply mention you are a GCU graduate when applying for your course and the discount will be deducted (after any third party funding has been deducted). The fee applies to taught/research masters programmes and PhD programmes both full-time and part-time.
- CPD and short courses are not eligible for this discount
- Where a student is eligible for both an Alumni Fee Discount and another Scholarship, the highest discount applies
- Discounts cannot be backdated
- Students who are sponsored by employers/governments are not eligible for this award