How to Apply
Applying to the British School of Fashion is straight-forward and our expert team are here to help.
Candidates can apply by visiting the GCU London website and choosing your course from the drop down menu.
You will then need to fill in a few details about yourself before uploading:
- Your academic certificates from your previous studies
- Your academic transcripts including the details of the marks you have received in each module.
- A personal statement stating why you wish to study with us
- Two references (Either 2 academic references or 1 academic and 1 employer reference)
- Your English language certificates (if applicable)
- A copy of your CV (for MBA Candidates only)
Our team will then assess your application and will aim to give you a response within 48 hours.
- MSc Home/EU £8,400
- MSc International £12,600
- MBA £16,800
The British School of Fashion offers a range of scholarships to help you fund your studies. To find out more about the scholarships we offer, please visit our scholarships page.
Students whose first language is not English will be required to have an IELTS certificate at level 6.0 (with no element less than 5.5). Equivalent tests will be considered.
Need more information? The GCU London website has lots more detailed information on what to include in your personal statement, equivalent degrees, English language requirements and terms and conditions.
If you require further advice, get in touch and we’d be happy to help.