Don McCarthy Scholarship
The British School of Fashion is offering a prestigious scholarship in honour of Founding Donor, Dr Don McCarthy. The Dr Don McCarthy scholarship is open to candidates applying to study on fashion and luxury programmes at the British School of Fashion. The scholarship will provide the successful student with vital support for course fees.
A leading figure within the fashion industry, Don is former Executive Chairman of House of Fraser, Rubicon Retail Ltd, the holding company for the Shoe Studio, Warehouse and Principles fashion brands, and Goldsmiths and Watches of Switzerland.
What do you get?
Students can secure up to a full fee scholarship, providing vital support towards course fees.
Who can apply?
Students must have applied to study one of the following courses at the British school of Fashion:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing
How to apply
You can apply for the scholarship online. When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panel are looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- What difference it will make to your studies/career
- What difference you will make to the industry/University – what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are.
Applications deadline: 7th December 2018, 5pm