British School of Fashion Scholarships
The British School of Fashion Scholarships are open to candidates applying to study on British School of Fashion programmes at GCU London starting in September 2021 and January 2022. The scholarship will provide the successful student with vital support for course fees.
What you get
A full scholarship and partial scholarships worth £5,000 are available for September 2021 and January 2022 start applicants.
Who can apply
Students must have applied to study one of the following courses at the British School of Fashion commencing September 2021 or January 2022:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing
- MSc Luxury Marketing
How to apply
You can apply for the scholarship via our scholarships portal. When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panel are looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- What difference it will make to your studies/career
- What difference you will make to the industry / University – what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are.
Closing date for applications is 15 June 2021 for September 2021 applicants and 12 November 2021 for January 2022 applicants, 5pm (UK time).