British School of Fashion Scholarships
Please note, the deadline to apply for the British School of Fashion Scholarships has been extended until Wednesday 1st July 2020, 5pm (UK time).
The British School of Fashion Scholarships are open to candidates applying to study on British School of Fashion programmes at GCU London starting in September 2020. The scholarship will provide the successful student with vital support for course fees.
What you get
A full scholarship and partial scholarships worth £5,000 are available for September 2020 start applicants.
Who can apply
Students must have applied to study one of the following courses at the British School of Fashion commencing September 2020:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing
How to apply
You can apply for the scholarship via our scholarships portal. When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panel are looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- What difference it will make to your studies/career
- What difference you will make to the industry / University – what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 1st July 2020, 5pm (UK time).